Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

back from DFO - direct factory outlet

male are not suited or bred for that matter, prepared to go through the terribly cruel ordeal of shopping with partner/female/girlfriend/wife. I went to shopping with koi and ardelle today and am totally battered mentally, physically and biologically. maybe today's experience is also due to the exuberant variety offered in the huge garage (ie, bunning's warehouse) style DFO. i couldn't possibly process that much of shopping input information from the racks upon racks of dark green shoes and light pink tops and various jeans that has different dirty levels of denim. there are a million constraints at work there, monetary concern (you don't wanna spend more than 50 bucks there 'coz you know it's all unwanted goods from the good store - most of them have at least some minor problems such as loose threads and small holes and missing zippers), the style preference (and that's never the same from different person), the impulse buying spree (oh i like that skirt soooo much i must go back and buy that skirt NOW). i mean, seriously (enough), i do care if a girl is wearing a green, laced bra or a pink leather jacket if that chic is tall, sexy, pretty and clever? no i don't. because it's the inner beauty that transcends, not the artificial outfit that shines. clothing is such annoyance that modern day people have to pour effort into that should be better utilized in this digital age and productivity boom. maybe i should write a conference paper about how different human build and skin type are suited to particular types of dress color and style. hmm maybe.

now would i tell that to my female partners? no surely that's a self-induced fuck-up that i want to avoid. that is why i tell you, my computer generated blogger friend, that this clothing craving of the female race is indeed of a alien nature that martians like me cannot comprehend. their need to be self-expression through clothing is so out of proportion, in my opinion, that it sometimes become uncooperative to man.

oh, in other developing news, i reported jery to their course coordinator in an effort to penalise him for the 100 bucks of credit he owed me. i do have reason to suspect that he and silvia are both colluding not to pay me the remaining 100. this is not forgiven in my part. her agreement with jery has no binding responsibility on me to offer concession in my part. the 500 dollar is very much agreed in our email conversation that not paying = violating the contract. i will see how their course coordinator will respond. maybe now i can really forget about that 100 bucks since i have taken action.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have bought some capital letters while you were at DFO.

I hear they help with legibility.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home