Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Moviejournal: Soul

 Pixar over the years has really mastered the abstract to reality type of emotional extension, depicting with true realism of the edge case scenarios vivily in such masterpiece as coco and inside out. This is yet another successful attempt at singling out the human soul and wrapped mindfulness around it in a surreal story. Jazzing obviously being a true standout in this animated feature and my favourite Tina Fey didn't disappoint. come to think of it, this story of outer body experience probably isn't that new, but it's just be pixar-ised and now it's whole family fun and thought provokingly good.

Real life in the moment experience are always good for the mind, looking at the surf life savers and a kids surfing class on broadbeach this week was certainly good for the soul. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home