Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

movie journal: derailed

After the fantastic mini-series of BMW the hire, owen wilson's screen presence just rocketed for me. Cool and collected, he's an unstoppable force on silver screen today. Today i've finally found time to merge myself in "Derailed", an 05 film co-starring jennifer aniston. Jennifer's giving her best screen performance to date in this film i think. Cute, sexy and witty, she was perfect in her role as a scam artist. The plot was beyong my expectation though, i would've thought it to be a mild thriller film, but man was it a blast. right from the moment a gun was put to Jennifer's head, the plot start twisting and turning like Yang-Tze river. At a much deeper level, it reveals about ourself: lust, morality and vengeance. But how scary was chicago for its violence though, make you think twice about moving there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home