Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

中国企业抢摊Second Life 虚拟王府井地价翻番_互联网_科技时代_新浪网

中国企业抢摊Second Life 虚拟王府井地价翻番_互联网_科技时代_新浪网

linden lab's second life has potential: it's the true replica of human society. i've been thinking about one of these all encompassing game with no definite purpose in sight. stan alone game such and the KOEI's game about navigator is an early example of real world experience. now second life is moving towards such a grand goal of the game of all games. the real estate is sest to increase.

US auto industry is having its annual orgy fest of NAIAS showcasing a flux of metal twisted in all sort of post modern and retro shapes.

US brands always makes me wonder whether they actually have a negative impact on sales:
Eg:
Saturn: SADOldsmobile: for: mobile for old people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home