Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just had a briiliant idea for phd

Having just watched eagle eye, it dawned on me that such a theoretical
framework is quite viable at this day and age. All we need is a way to
use google's db and conduct textual analysis on them. We could cross
reference anything and anyone and build profile on them. How profiles
are built will be crucial here. How do we match personality constructs
onto textual analysis entities? How do we predict behaviour patterns
based on these dynamic behaviour constructs? How do we (law
enforcement obviously) retrieve every relevant detail of an object as
efficiently as possible? These ate all valid questions suitable for
further investigation.

The great unanswered questions are I feel two fold. 1) How to extract
useful infomatiom from a diverse data source? How to determine which
knowledge structure to use for these extracted information? And 2) how
to automatically organize these info and form personality pattern?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home