Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A review of IT recruitment agent from recent experience

Having probably visited or chatted on the phone to most if not all the major and minor recruitment agents advertising on the market these
days it's only fitting that a proper review is made off the experience dealing with them.

- Most large recruiters have nicely and tastefully decorated office in
prime locations. Of these large recruiters, Hudson takes the cake for
having the best one. Ok I am slanted towards them because they found
me a ideal job so you shouldn't complain. Hudson also rank the first
for me for excellent, prompt and reliable communication.

- Davidson recuitment would rank pretty low for me for their endless
vain promises. The agent who shall remain nameless here have on
More than 3 occasions promised to call back and never did. Another
agent simply can't speak English

- Hays is also quite good. Always return calls and always keen to help
with questions. Very professional.

- Candle for me rank slightly higher than hays. Personable service and
prompt communication

- progresive people seem to be a smaller player. English backpacker?
But they have some good corporate clients.

- lighthouse is highly recommended, although he doesn't have enough
good positions. The guy is fantastic to talk to and you can really
learn from him.

- exclaimIT has christie centre office, excellent building. Have
longstanding relation with emu design. The girl was also a delight to
chat too, full of life and very fun.

In summary, I'm not too sure recruiters can identify the beat
technical person buy they do have an eye for the communicator. Their
existence is highly justified

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emu design 有那么有名吗?

3:54 PM  
Blogger Rich8rd said...

貌似小有名气的样子

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home