Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Moviejournal - frozen



Review of this film seemed really positive so we set the bar high. However the only refreshing bit is the opening Disney shorts. 

The film itself is fitting for any under 10 year olds. It's not an adult animation in any stretch of imagination. Which is a bit disappointing coz with Pixar influence I was expecting a more adult flavour, guess I'm mistaken.  Story is a tad dark, the ice making big sister lives timidly for like 20 years until one night she builds herself an icy castle complete with a cliff staircase after self exiled into the north mountains. Little sister and true love suffered through ordeal trying to rescue but to no avail. Evil boyfriend tried to take over city but stopped inevitably by the force of righteousness. Oh well, at least fantasy always has happy endings. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home