Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Sunday, March 04, 2018

Odyssey review 1 month in

Odyssey review

Last 2 months has been such a flash even without Ryan around, work has been hectic and I regularly had to work at nights. 

Have had Odyssey  for couple of weeks now, seats are definitely plush although the driving position isn’t perfect. Usually this gripe of driving position can only be fixed by having longer reach in steering wheels, yet alas. 

Odyssey has all the right and somewhat unnecessary bells and whistles such as the radar cruise, (quite useless) lane keeping, self parallel and reverse, yet it lacks the rain sensor wiper and boot auto open and close. One would think a rain sensing wiper these days has insignificant cost. 

Fuel consumption is definitely an issue, especially when unleaded fuel is at a whopping 140 cents per litre. It’s currently running 11.1 liters per 100 km. 

Packaging wise, would have preferred the third row seats could split - hide, but Henry said it is a structure concern so that’s that. 


I mean for 47k brand new, it’s half the price of the imported Alphard so yeah bargain. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home