Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Affine Homography

got my designed killed off by gao. last time he said it's one way of doing it. oh well, fuck'em. have to design another way.

this morning is the first time in a long time that i get up after 10pm. felt a bit guilty actually, probably won't do it again for a while again because of the conf paper. i just made a schedule and looks like the time is very tight.

tomorrow and the day after is the MERC conf at southbank, will need to present my paper bright and early tomorrow morning at 9:45.. a bit nervous because this time it's gonna be more audience than my confirmation. Gao actually said to me this morning my biggest problem is a lack of results. true, but uneasy to hear that. looks like i'm gonna have to do my best if i'm not going to fail this thing. he's not certain in human motion study actually, this thought isn't particularly encouraging. the things he can help, i guess is the writing part and design where he can kill off my designs..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home