Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Harry Potter and a world of magic

I could now say that the harry potter madness is truly madly true. (how strange is this sentence). Having watched the 3 previous films and now first 7 chapters of the order of phoenix, i can see why it is so popular. it is not a mere child's tale of small wizard growing up, but a sprawning network of closely knitted story of everything perceived by a teenage boy. the world is so magic yet real, filled with anger, hate, tension, unrequited love, everything that teenager knows and don't fully understands. I would also venture further that the styld of writing is definitely a plus for me. the intricate yet vivid depiction of each character is humanly as ever. having watched 3 movies and now listening the 4th book, i'm almost right there in the cinema, watching each scene pass by with the exact angle, colour tone and voice meshing together live. this is also a tribute to how good the previous 3 pictures are, especially the last one. Well, will report more as i listen on. so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home