Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Monday, March 13, 2006

piracy

piracy is here to stay for as long as i can see. MPAA is fighting a loosing battle trying to patch a leaking water tank about to boil and explode. bittorrent has brought us uptodated movies and internet tv protocols, and its advantage over emule is obvious. once people tasted the goodness of free movies and any other content, why would the go back to purchasing or renting? there's plenty of good bt sites that live healthily online today. no wonder hollywood is talking about loss in the past year. people simply won't go blindly to cinemas for a crap movie. and speaking from my own experience, if they do it's either because it's really what they want to see or because the ticket is really cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home