Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

the financial crisis we don't understand or see coming mostly

So the security firms are virtually all wiped out as we type and all analyst and experts have all switched to panic mode in a matter of days and banks fail every three days

Now this is what I think of the crises from what I understand from reading:

1. It started with Clinton administration pressing banks and invesment institutions to lend indiscriminately to all ppl
2. The intelligence of investment bankers to invent shadowy credit default and swap vehicles can not be underestimated
3. 6 trillion is required to plug the huge monetary hole left from the collapse of this house of cards as a result of insane leverage and easy flowing credit line to American consumers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home