Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Monday, September 22, 2008

iPhone review: the follow up after 100 hours of use and initial exuberance wear off

Now that iPhone crashed again it's really sad to begin typing here again. The lack of a true multi tasking hurts it's case really badly for the truly technopholes among us that I pretend to be. I mean even the mere step of maintaining the safari state in multi page browsing situations would be of huge benefit. Just read a piece on time online that google androit will have addressed all these when of goes live 23rd of hhis month. Tough choice of form vs factor. Not that iPhone have any thing to feel sorry for in it's beautifully presented and hugely advanced OS. It's just misses that last mile. Now that we think about it, set keyboard is just such a drag on smart phones. The simple act of liberating phones of keys is a revolutionary idea in itself.

So. In summary it's perfect if:
- true multitasking is available
- mobile tv
- come with a stylus (I know I'm old fashioned here but stylus is still finer than my fat finger)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home