Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

moviejournal: ides of march

Watched it on weekend, really enjoyed it. There are some obvious plot lines that are there to generate some drama, such as the semi-slutty intern and who got pregnant with the candidate’s baby (Arnie + Clinton ish…) and the young campaign manager who lives in utopia land in the start (I mean, anyone who works this intensely and closely in top level politics in US can have this much idealised view of candidates are pure fiction to me). However these doesn’t take away any of the great acting in the film though. And hey Reagan got elected, and he was a former actor, we might see Clooney running really for the office some day, you never know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home