Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

SAAB

SAAB has always occupied a special place in motor enthusiasts' mind. sporty styling, aeroplane engineers inspired cockpit, excellent safety credentials, all the sexiness of being swedish. The list could go on. Prestige isn't exactly SAAB's forte, but standing out from the crowd, refreshing stying, clever engineering on the other hand, stand for much that SAAB is renowned and cherished for. I once remarked that i will one day indeed purchase a sexy 9-3 convertible upon gaining the financial ability to do so.

My test drive experience has proven otherwise, unfortunately. Interior space is one of defnite coziness and comfort with leather upholstering, making the inside cabin an ideal place during long range cruising. the dynamics of the car though, is off the mark from what you expect of a luxury european sports sedan. Maybe it's because the car is brand new - only 40 kms on the odometer, so everythings' sort of in their arrogant fresh state and refuse to cooperate with the driver, but i just feel less sporty about the car than mum's astra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home