Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy new year 2006!

i can clearly remember last year for the new year i was at alan's house for a xmas party. and now again we are at new year. it's a opportune time to reflect on my 2005 and look beyong the horizon.

i started off this year with a simply resolution, to improve my trading skill. i've somewhat achieved this goal by better following money management principles, so i've managed to cut my losses and let my wins to (somewhat) win. i'm still yet to purchase the trading software from optionetics, which is attributed by the fact that i couldn't attend the full seminar towards the year end. so this will be a carry over goal for 2006. i've also started my career change that steered clear of personal banking, the shit hole that i was once in. it is yet unclear how this will turn out, but psychologically it helped me to move foward much more healthily. a detail resolution is presented:

to learn c++, c#, matlab, openCV and beef up on maths
to be a better trader
to be wiser and more socially adept

i think this should keep my 2006 busy :P

in other news, i've endured the worst outdoor sun blast in the last day of 2005, being one of the 4 chefs of gao's bbq yesterday. we've conclucded that bbq= barbarian's bancquet. how on earth is cooking on a 37 degree burning hot day at outside near a fucking hot plate a better way to spend the saturday?

gao's garden is a nicely surrounded path of green where exotic fruits such as watermelons grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home