Rainbow Shoes

My rant, my banter, my cynical view, my loving words.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Moviejournal - ocean's 13

after a mad mad mercenary season, today's the first day i'm back to nothing-ness. not exactly since now i have to catch up with all those download videos and books reading. but at least something i have total love for and control of.

in the mess of things i decided to watch ocean's 13. a overly boring film i have to confess, the plots has been told multiple times not just by its 2 previous installments. nothing to excite me at all i have to say, and all they managed to conjure up is a mere posing photoshoot for some of the huge stars supposedly standing/sitting together. how shit is that.

no interesting female supporing cast - another minus.

it looks likely i will take a while to recover my writing juice - my creative writing flair - my words reservoir since i've just beeng pouring it out of the past 3 months. as can be seen from the scantly updated blog space (here). it really exhausted me of any desire to put down any additional thoughts besides the strictly academic and argumentative ones.